English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 26 November 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend Highlights

Didn't have to do any of the Thanksgiving cooking

Cheeseball was a rousing success among the discerning, even if b-in-law said it looked white trash

4 slices of pumpkin pie

Slept in rather than waiting in line overnight at Best Buy with the crazy people

Under-inflated tires mercifully did not explode during the 4 hours of driving time

Asked the doctor about my dodgy mole--turns out it's a wart

Yay for having warts rather than cancer!

Went on pretty much the best blind date I've ever had

And now I'm driving to L**** on Wednesday for my job interview but they're predicting this huge snowstorm for Monday - Wednesday. So let's hope I don't get caught in the mercy of both the elements and the Utah drivers who respect neither the elements or my desire to keep living. And yes, I am now one who firmly hates the reckless Utah drivers with a white-hot fiery passion that causes my head to spin completely around while lightening shoots out my eyes and fingernails.

I can't even talk about it without getting all frothy at the mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites