English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 19 November 2006

The wait is almost over! The hype is reaching its peak! My body is surged with adrenaline! My wallet is ready to take the blow of it! My hands are trembling, for they shall be holding the Ultimate Rammstein DVD to date by 12 noon tomorrow!

VOELKERBALL TOMORROW!


Gah!!! As I shout out my battlecry, my mind is flooded with millions of thoughts, ranging from "I must fucking blast this hell of a DVD once I reach home!" to "I will be shit broke after getting it! Oh holy!" But I tell myself firmly, "No time for fickle-mindedness, my friend! Voelkerball is paramount!" Yes, I listened to myself.

From popping the Rosenrot Bonus DVD into my player a little more than a year ago, amazed at the splendour of a Rammstein Live show, I was informed by the forums that that Rosenrot DVD is just a mere sneak preview of what Voelkerball is going to be. I knew it, I have to get it!

Rammstein's Voelkerball! Hier Ich kommen lauft fuer es! Ich habt gewarten fuer es ein langen zeit! AHHHHH. Kann warte fuer es nicht mehr!

I don't mind seeing a dozen of Ginger kids with braces mouthing "ist nur eine schmale Brücke" during Du Reischt so Gut in Voelkerball. Just give me Voelkerball! Blehhhh.

Why does metal paraphernalia have to torture its fans with such-insane releases and long, agonising waits? ARGH.

Voelkerball, hier Ich kommen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites