English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 5 November 2006

That's it

It was -1 degrees Fahrenheit this morning on the way to church. That's -18.3 degrees Celsius for all you Brits and other non-Fahrenheit folk.

Too cold for me. I'm out. I'm flying America West tonight and will get to UT tomorrow, where my sister assures me that it's a balmy 50 degrees. Also the Preciouses are there. And my new bed, which I will blog more about later.

Let's hope I can sleep on this flight. One year I was asleep on the Anchorage red-eye and the lady next to me spilled her Diet Coke on my lap. Another year a different lady spilled her rum on my brand-new black leather boots from Topshop. I do not have good luck with these things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites