English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 29 December 2008

There's definitely a market

The Christmas Post is coming, but first I have to address the steaming pit of filth that is my apartment, now that I'm actually back to living in it after all the Christmas travel. Am currently trying this recipe to unclog the bathtub drain because the experience of dry-heaving at the sight of all the backed-up body hair has become wearing unto me.

So here's a little something to hold you over:

A coworker and I were talking this morning about all the unattended children we were seeing run around. One 5-year-old's mom was over the the computer area (which does not offer visual access to the rest of the library) and the little girl kept roaming over to the Children's desk to ask for coloring pages (okay), crayons (okay), scissors (not okay), and princess books (fine).

Me: You know, we should make some sort of bib or smock to stick on kids when we find them wandering around by themselves. Then when their parents bother to catch back up with them they'll find their kids wearing a smock with "Perv Bait" written in big letters across it.

Coworker: Or "I Was Just Touched by a Stranger."

I think I like hers best. We're thinking of getting shirts printed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites