English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 7 December 2008

Equilibrium

Last night, surprisingly, I voluntarily went to bed at an unusually early time of 12am (that's considered early as it's a public holiday the next day), when I usually repose only around 3 to 4 am. So I arose today feeling extremely well rested at the time of 8am, with the weather complementing my mood - it was drizzling and cool. It just felt so awesome to stir from my slumber with the sound of rain and the feel of cool winds and the coldness of the floor, yeah, I am not the sort who like sunshine and heat. =P Which made me want to reside in an isolated cabin in Norway or something, to be able to wake up and see and hear nothing and nobody but snow and nature. It must be awesome.

So, carrying that rested mood, I went to have breakfast (something I cannot pull off in ages on occasions like weekends or holidays, because I always wake up only in time for lunch, haha!) which consist of pancakes and Milo! Plus, plus, to listen to Dido's new album while eating and surfing the net while the rain continues to trickle, while most of the people in the house are still in slumber. The peace is paramount. =D

Now! To head off for yet another card session with the usual group and to acquire tickets for a movie (Hunger, film adaptation of Knut Hamsun's book) tomorrow at the National Museum, now I hope the rain would cease, for it would hinder my saunter around town greatly. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites