English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year's Eve

So I was working on my list of New Year's Resolutions for 2009 (#1. Have more sex than I did in 2008--HAH!) but then I came across a fun idea in this month's Real Simple magazine. Instead of asking people what they plan to do this year, they asked them to write in with what they are NOT going to do. (examples: I am not going to go on a diet, I am not going to take on more than I can handle, I am not going to stop drinking, etc.)

Which I think sounds like a lot more fun. So I'll be working on that, and would love to hear what some of yours would be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites