English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Measly portion of holidays, tarot, and something else.

So, thus my last portion of my year 1 hospital attachment aka free toilings have came to an end, and I am bestowed with a 2 weeks worth of holidays, which I thought was a little measly. But anyhow! It is still good to be relieved of the drudgery of an boring regimen of sleeping and awaking at incredibly early timings and mingling with people I hardly know and all that jazz. Haha.

So, a card-flourishing friend of mine called Bowen whom took on an interest in Tarot readings, something which I had meddled with extensively in my mid-teens, which in turn successfully ruined my secondary 3 academics because those readings have proved to be mentally draining. Henceforth, I swore not to give another reading ever again. However, sigh, deary sigh, Bowen was desperate for someone to give him a reading, so I very much reluctantly gave one. >_< It took like 3 to 4 years of hiatus from it to regain a good level of mental stability, and I just broke it. Absolute bleah. Gah.

On other news, it's really been awhile since I have went to heal myself properly by heading to the Esplanade library, settling myself down on one of those comfy sofas and enjoy a good solid read. I should do it one day. The procrastination again. Haha.

Exactly 2 more weeks to 2009. 14 days. Time is too fast. It's making me panic unceasingly. The cruelties of time. Nonetheless, I still await the coming of 2012. =P You'll know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites