English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Dido: Grafton Street Live

Dido is back to mesmerise my hedonistic pair of ears, I really like this song, it has a queer alluring air around the it; it almost places me in a semi-reverie state of mind where my rational and cognizant faculties fail to manifest. Dreamy sigh. Perfect for rainy dawns and pouring midnights, when I stir from my slumber or vice versa or when I am commuting in an empty last bus.

My sister used to be a fan of hers, had her first CD - No Angel and I'd always loot it off her shelf and listen to it almost every night. I think this admiration of hers towards Dido wouldn't be that strong now since she is now officially in the music industry. Hah. How fragile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites