English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 1 December 2006

Shut. Your. Mouth.

This is the other piece of good news for the day.

So the blind date called last night and asked me out for this weekend. Yay for dates!

ALSO, as soon as I got off the phone, Ed came in with the mail and there was a card addressed to me from Blind Date Guy. It was a thank-you card, thanking me for last weekend and wishing me luck on my job interview.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Who even does that?

That was when I said the words of "SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH," which Savannah heard and then kept repeating, which resulted in a Time Out for her. And I felt really bad about that part because she was all standing in the corner crying and stuff.

And now Jenny is rethinking her past and saying stuff like, "You know, if I hadn't gotten engaged when I was twelve I bet someone would have eventually written me a card like that. And that would've been awesome."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites