English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 16 December 2006

Change

I have switched to Blogger Beta! I wonder what new services they'd offer with this. All I see is the addition of tags. Blogger should learn from LiveJournal. Sigh.

Otherwise, today has been a rather dry day of me slouched over the laptop and listening to Marilyn Manson all day long, whilst my family went into a frenzy over the new Sony Bravia Flatscreen TV. What's the use of a good TV when you don't have cable TV? Sigh #2. Ah wells.

Sigh #3. Voelkerball still isn't here yet, look at the fucking date, censorship board, it's the 16th December, almost a month in and not a single copy of it is out. So very efficient huh? Quick! Or I'll launch a Molotov Cocktail at your headquarters.

Oh, Ren Hui came back from Japan yesterday, and I cannot wait to ressume our James Bond gatherings.

I shall not remind myself that school is re-opening in 2-3 weeks time. School always gets into your fucking way and ruin everything. Hate it.

I want my utopia to manifest,
Ling
16th Decemeber 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites