English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 15 December 2006

Lost Highway

Nevermind the often uneeded clips of sex in the film I have just watched - Lost Highway, it definitedly qualified itself into my Top 10 favourite films chart.

With a theme that is strikingly similar to Fight Club, that whole psychologyical fugue thing, yes, I wasn't too blown away or anything, with me realising the whole plot within the first hour of the film. Nonetheless, I must say the use of the Mystery Man and the wooden house have successfully made an ever-lasting impression on the viewers, and they are smartly-used as well. Nice.

The appearances of Marilyn Manson and Twiggy Ramirez were quite a pleasant surprise, so were the sound clips of songs from Marilyn Manson and Rammstein. Heirate Mich fit in just perfectly man, hahaha!

Thanks Kev for it, lastly!

Geez, now I want to watch more Lynch stuff. As recommended by Kev, Eraserhead is another brain-matter melting, bizzare, awfully weird one. I must try that!

Dick Laurent is dead,
LingNemesis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites