English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 17 December 2006

Dragonlance

I was flipping the family photo albums the other day and found a picture of me holding on to a David Gemmell book, I went, "Whoo! I didn't know I read that kinda shit when I was that young!" I think I was only 12 at that point of time.

It's pretty amazing that I used to be such a bookwhore, I remember reading the entire Raymond E. Feist's Empire Trilogy in the span of a week or two. And, the entire Dragonlance "Chronicles Series" in a month or so. Installments of Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events could be done in a single day. Plus stuff like Orson Scott Card and Clive Barker as well. Geez, I am a bookwhore.

Unfortunately, when internet became a common commodity of today's world, much of my once-to-be reading time has been converted to Youtube-whoring/MSN mass convo time. I feel a need to get back what I was once doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites