English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 4 October 2006

I wanna be a supermodel

Here are the promised pics from the bowling-alley shoot. I liked the shirt, even if it did smell like cigarette smoke. The pants . . . I will probably not be wearing them again so much at all.


This is me and the Eyebrow of Death. And the shiny green Shoes of the Dance.


This is me possibly looking as though I have a flat bum and terrible posture. Only that's the magic of camera wizardry, because I have neither of those things, okay? My bum is cute. I do, however, have a stubby pinky, and even Ed's magic could not hide that.

You can see more of his photography, which I think is pretty much the best ever, at his website. If you can look at that first picture without yelping "PRECIOUS!" then you are stronger than I. Or possibly the goblins came in while you slept and replaced your heart with a piece of crumpled garbage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites