English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 25 October 2006

Compulsion, conshmulsion

I prefer to think of it as a keen interest.

The notjob is going pretty well. The book sale is in a couple of weeks and my understanding is that I will be praying for sweet sweet death at the end of it. Also that people will try to steal books and will whine about the prices. Because they deserve to be smacked with a bookshelf.

The rule is that we can take books home to read as long as we bring them back before the sale. If we decide to buy said books, we can just give our supervisor the money. What I've noticed is that each day I'm coming home with a bigger and bigger stack of books. I did a round-up this morning and here's what I found:



The Harry Potter is to replace my brother's missing copy. And there are three of those Ladies Detective Agency books for Mom. I won't keep all of these, but at the rate I'm going there will be three stacks just like this before long. That's what Media rate shipping is for, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites