English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 14 October 2006

Aww.

I was looking at a couple of odd looking CDs on my desk a couple of minutes ago, then bored me decided to pop them into the laptop to see what's inside. I was overwhelmed with surprise! My old collection of songs!

I feel warm and fuzzy all over now. I listen to them, with a smile on my face, thinking how fast time has past. Jesus! I was already listening to Rammstein 5 years ago, when I was 12, year 2001! I am so amazed at myself! Haha.

I realised I have superb taste in music ever since I was young. There's no chinese pop crap at all. I am proud of myself. =D

Time flies, too fast,
Ling
15th Okt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites