English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 3 October 2006

Been a while

The exams are finally almost over now, with only Ekonmiks left to knoquer. ^^ I shan't rant about how I think I have fared in the various papers, cause that's plain sleep-inducing.

Anyway, in the past days, I have; in brevity,

- a damn irritating cough as my throat is being desecrated by unlimited supply of phelgm.
- became a fish, as I got frozen in the examination hall and subsequently got thawed when I get out.
- lost my very last bit of sanity, as usual.
- became excessively obsessed over Marilyn Manson, watching each and every interview videos on Euutube possible.
- got amused by a comment made my Twiggy Ramirez that goes, "I wanna meet Eddie of Iron Maiden." [I just love insane people!]
- wrote for 6 hours straight.
- thought that I might die.
- thought that I could choose my parents, I'd choose Dani Filth and Marilyn Manson. [they can be both mom and dad at the same time]
- thought that I am a ghola mentat in disguise.

That's pretty about it. =)

I want to disappear,
Ling
4th Oktober.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites