English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 1 October 2006

I think someone should buy me this


Or this:
Aren't they cool? They're stickers that you put on your laptop. I would very sassy and cool with those things, I think. To be precise, I think Dell should buy me one. Or both. I deserve both. I've mailed my laptop in for them to replace the hard drive. So now I am laptopless and feel so very naked and cold and alone.

Y'all remember the Troubles I'd been having with it? Well a couple of weeks before the dissertation was due, I realized that the thing was actually kind of behaving. It hadn't given me any blue-screen errors or hissed at me or stolen my things while I slept. I decided that this was probably Heavenly Father's way of blessing me so that I could finish my dissertation, and that as soon as I was done it would probably burst into flames and throw itself out the window. Which was fine by me. I believe I was right, too, because two days after I finished it started misbehaving again with a vengeance.

Dell had me reformat the hard drive the other day and that didn't work. So I told them it was now their problem because I was done doing things. They agreed and sent me a box. In about 5 business days it should be back and working properly. And if it gives me any lip I will put it outside for the huge moose that gave me a heart attack yesterday when it jogged past the living room windows with its calf.

And THEN those Dell people will be sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites