English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 25 October 2006

Don't be mistaken

Don't be mistaken that yours truly has lost all of her desires to adorn her journal with gothic (as laypeople would say) imagery and darkness. For I am, or rather, my blog is currently undergoing a revamp (yet again) hiatus. Whilst I immerse myself in the grimest of all grim task of searching or attempting to create a decent blogskin that would satisfy my insatisfiable lust for picturesque perfection.

Behold the new blogskin, people.

Ah crap, I forgot to save my list of links. Now I have to put myself in utmost torture of consolidating all of them from their graves. Bleh.

In the meantime, bear with this spartan blogskin.

Your Relentless Nemesis of All Things Dark,
LingNemesis
25th October 06 AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites