English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 10 October 2005

This made my day

Someone found my blog by doing the following Google search:

"handcart" mormon frozen children utah stupid

Please fess up if it was you, because you nearly made me fall off my chair laughing.

On a sadder note, I realized today that I spend a lot of time blogging. Like, hours per day. And while that was fine when I had a job and pretty much sat in a chair eight hours a day, it probably isn't going to fly now that classes (and the related readings/writings/killing of self) have started.

So I've decided to budget myself. I'm only allowed to spend 1 hour per day blogging & emailing. When I think about it, after my breathing resumes, that's quite a bit of time, really. If I spent that much every day towards scripture study and meditation, just think about what a good person I could be! Instead, I choose to dedicate that time to snark.

The reason I'm alerting everyone is because I probably won't be able to visit your blogs or make comments as often as I'm used to doing. This will probably hurt me more than it hurts you, but there you have it. So please forgive me if I join conversations way after the fact or if I'm clueless in general.

I'd better go, though. I have to get up early to sneak in a bath before the tiling project resumes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites