English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 24 October 2005

So many things to get, so little money...

Recently, there's been alot of things that I'm yearning to get. But unfortunately, my wallet isn't very cooperative.
So here are those stuff:






Both Rosenrot and Gospel of Filth release on the 31st of October which is Halloween. \m/ That's what I call a good release date. Peace through Superior Firepower, a Cradle of Filth DVD, is stated to be out in Oct/Nov, but things doesn't quite seem that way. Really sincerely hope that some news will come from the Cradle Camp soon on the DVD and the book. Live 9.0, which I have been antipicated for weeks, is coming out on the 1st of November. Woot! \m/ And that christfucking evil looking tee shirt, Immortal's Pure Holocaust, doesn't have a release date, but it has definitely added a burden on my wallet.

Argh, can I rob a bank?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites