English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 25 October 2005

Rejoice with me!

This morning, I had a shower.

And I'm nearly bursting into tears of joy right now, just remembering it. The shower is finished and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! The bathroom walls are Tiffany & Co blue, and the shower tile is white and gorgeous and I got to take a shower this morning in it.

The water was hot and the pressure was perfect and my hair lathered up just right and I never once had to use a jug. It was the first shower I've had in a month, and it was glorious. I can only remember having one shower in my life that was better than this one. It was after a long hot dirty camping trip, and when I stepped into the water I may have involuntarily made sounds, it felt so nice. Also it was at someone else's house, and they could probably hear me at the time (thanks again, Kar!). But enough of that.

My new shower: perfect and beautiful. From now on, baths will only be a part of my life when I'm in the mood for lots of bubbles, scented candles, soft music, and a good hour-long soak/nap.

Thank you for being a part of this special time.

Now I have to get back to writing a paper, which appropriately enough is about blogging. I wish I could count this as research or something . . . Oh! Maybe you guys can help! If your public library or university library weblog had an RSS feed, would you even know what that meant or what to do with it? Discuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites