English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 18 October 2005

The Biological Ammagedon!

Today is GSE O levels Biology Practical Nov 2005 paper.

*OKAY OKAY. Cut the fucked up crap and say the main thing*

Went in, saw a huge penknife. Immediately thought of EMO kids and the EMO talk with Fariza.

Then blah blah blah. Majority of it sucked like a horny *beep*. And that's quite enough said.

I couldn't see any VISIBLE differences or similiarites between that disgusting Fig 2.1 and the cut surface of specimen W2 which is just a carrot. What a sohispicated name for a veggie?! So I merely crapped it through.

And, I noticed yet another conspiracy. Your affectionate childhood cartoon hero, also known as Bugs Bunny has a major pact with Cambridge. He obviously supplied those inferior quality carrots to us. How evilish can a rabbit get?

Dang.

Enough said about that shitty practical.

The thing worth saying is that there's no need to go back to Nan Chiau High ever again! (except for Os and the dumbass tree-planting ceremony)Hooray! No more stupidity blatantly displayed in front of my eyes. I'm freed from bondage after 4 tortorous years.

Alright, my instant noodle says 'I'm COOKED! Eat me!' Gotta go. See ya later.

In Darkness we trust. \m/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites