English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 10 October 2005

Expand the clutches of Metal!

Muahaha! Recently I have subtlely propagated Metal Music and HIM to one of my friends in class. No doubt, he succumbed into the clutches of metal and is now helping me to propagate HIM to others. But my fear is that HIM will become a fad in my class and then thus becomes under-valued. I really hope it won't happen, NO. And why are they so slow? After so long, then they are enlightened that Good Charlotte is pathtetic and a load of posers, also known as Gay Crying. SLOW! But Metal is still ever-powerful and mesmerizing by any means of measurements. \m/ Long live Metal!

Anyhow, it's been eons since I talked anything about flourishes, my sub-obession for the past 2 years. Well, I'm coming up with this concept of a full length continous performance. The name is From Genesis to Nemesis. I'll obviously start from the Genesis Cut, blah blah blah, with each cut getting more and more insane, then finally my yet-to-be-created Nemesis Cut that will be the Bomb, thus with that my stage flourisher alias name will be Nemesis. I'm smoothening out my Purity cut (in honour to Slipknot), Equrilibrium Cut (which evolve from the Tornado Cut), Equrilibrium Production (also from Tornado), other system cuts and blah blah.

Alright, Family Guy is on! Gotta go!

\m/!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites