English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 29 September 2005

I never promised you a rose garden

Okay, it's not letting me post all the photos I want, but these two should give you an idea. As you can see, it's a good-sized room. The desk is nice and big, and I have lots of storage space.

The pink walls and green carpet aren't bad--the colors themselves are fine. It's just the rose stuff that's throwing me. My landlady did this for her mom back when her mom lived in this room, and I'm sure she loved it. I personally love red, but don't know if that would be one of those "adds color and pizazz to the room while working w/the existing scheme" things or one of those "you're colorblind and not in touch with reality" things. Can you even do red curtains against a pink wall? I have to buy a duvet cover for sure, though, so I would like to have a vision worked out before I buy anything.




Any suggestions/orders would be most helpful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites