English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 6 September 2005

Thank you to everybody!

Sorry, but this isn't a real post. I'm just writing to say that 1) You can expect a nice juicy post with pictures later tonight, 2) I have not ended my life in some panic-induced huffing overdose, and 3) I had a wonderful birthday!

Thanks so much to everyone who called and emailed and visited and fed me and sang and sent good vibes and took me out and showed up at my door wearing nothing but a grin (Ioan, you naughty . . . ). And thanks to the federal government for scheduling a holiday just for me. The time off was much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites