English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 28 September 2005

MSN Fun with Fariza!

Due to some confidental purposes, click here.

Have fun! \m/ Hail.

Oh yes, apparently there's one metaller in my school besides me. I was browsing through my school newsletter, nothing in particular interesting as usual. I was merely scanning through the ever boring pictures, then one puny thing struck my eyes. A Devil Horn gesture. Yes, this \m/. Woot!

I'm so going to hunt that girl down and spawn the infernal revolution in that foul school of mine. Things are going to change! Brace yourself! For the Dark Lord is seizing his rightful dominance over the ignornant lands of this ever-retarded world. He shall walk the Earth and terrorize the living daylights of seemingly innocent passers-by.

Gosh, I do love describing the notorious ways of His Infernal Majesty! Bow down to him!

Hail!

Oh yes, these few days had been heaps full of shit. All I can say is I can say bye bye to first three months in JC. Shut up! Don't ask for the L1R5 score fuck thing. Don't be a busybody! So, I'm setting my mind on polythenic and forgetting about whatever shitload JC fuck.

And yes, last but not least, I am King or Queen in my case for Chinese Prelims! Hail me!

\m/ In His Dark Realm, we dwellth.

HP Lovecraft so rocks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites