English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 19 September 2005

Dani, spare me a life!

Due to the killer physics exams, my brain has somewhat came to a instaneously rest after a gruelling 5 hours of acceleration in that -10'C school hall. You can go calculate the force i have used, and the latent brain matter fusion/vapourisation whatever.

Due to being partially brain dead, I accidentally typed ''dusk'' and ''ducks''. I have no idea why, don't ask me. ''Ducks and her Embrace.'' OOPS! Dani, don't kill me please!!! I'll find you a nymph for your vulgar delight.

Tomorrow is E Maths, I really hope E stands for Easy. But usually, that's not the case.

I'm a goner for my physics aka faeces. (faeces, physics, sound-a-likes) I must go pray to Guan Yin Ma for blessings and to print out tailsmans from www.guanyinma.com.

Haha, I have no idea why my head keep looping Cradle of Filth songs whilst exams. Perhaps, Dani is trying to help us The Filths somehow. Thanks, Dani! Haha, I was headbanging inside silently, somehow enjoying the time there amidst the nerve-wrecking bout of crapping through and maddening rush to finish the paper.

Bleah, in the ultimate end, exams are still there to piss you off.

STUDY! I hate this conformed and brainless society who just sought to do well for ther certificates, and not for the passion of the subject. They are just too brainwashed. I see no point in it, at all.

Oh yes, these 2 days, I'm getting hooked to Parkour videos. Those guys are fucking insane! Real life spidermans! Woot! Admire their death-defying jumps and drops.

- Song blaring : Dimmu Borgir - Relinquishment of Spirit.
- Mood: brain dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites