English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 26 September 2005

Update

First off, I heard back from the shuttle company and they sacked the driver. Yay for social change, even if I do feel guilty. And I just remembered that the driver knows where I live. Lucky for me I don't live there anymore, so it will be my roommates who get set on fire while they're asleep one night. Uh. . . maybe I'd better call them and give a quick heads-up.

Also I'm finally packed and readyish to go. I'm sure I'll have lots of stories by the time I write next, since I will be dealing with airplanes, airports, and the people who frequent them. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I won't get squished next to a huge hairy snorer, and that I won't get drugged and kidnapped and sold into white slavery, okay? I just don't think any of that would agree with me.

Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites