English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 21 September 2005

Dark Light!

Dark Light is ripping into stores in only 4 days time!

Dark Light is going to dominate the music scene for the next few months!

Can't wait any longer, no more!!!

<3 Ville Valo.

And yes, I've been turning to a mega big time mugging machine. Great eh?! I don't know why the feeling of mugging has became so routinised for me and I have been numbened by it. The only thing I need is good metal music to last me through each session. Hehe. Can I say mugging quite rocks? Shit, I'm a real weirdo! Fuck. This can't be happening! But I guess it can be forgiven for this period of time.

Once again, <3 Ville Valo and HIM! Hail Dark Light!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites