English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 21 January 2009

To rapture and beyond

So, I have acquired the ChthoniC's Decade on Throne DVD as a *belated* birthday gift to myself, a tradition that I have long held since I started my auditory ravage since I was 12 or 13 years of age - to get myself a solid metal music CD or DVD.

So, I got myself comfortable on the couch with the house empty and the stereo all switched on to block off all extraneous noise that was not supposed to be from the DVD which also meant that it was relatively loud. Perfect.

I popped in the DVD and the frenzy began, every ounce of the air in the house was reverberating with the essence of a ferocious entity called ChthoniC, not sparing any morsel. Letting the entity permeate my consciousness and mind, I found myself involuntarily driven to expel that bountiful amount of energy that invaded into my shell of a body.

In a nutshell, I headbanged until I felt dizzy and as though my being was fused with the music in the air. To rapture and beyond, t'was. Too long since I felt that sensation, and it certainly felt very inspiring to experience that again. To just close one's eyes and let that energy you derive from the music to express out of your body. =)

It just happens, between the metal music affectionado and the music, the headbanging and the frenzy just occurs, without any precursor or any warning. It just clicks. Now, skeptics of metal music behavourisms, just take my description into account. So, do not judge us of our intentions as otherwise. =)


Now, the normal shit of birthday cakes, [san] the individual that this cake was dedicated to though.

I do not intend to do product placement for BreadTalk, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites