English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Du Riechst So Gut

So much for the silence for the past week ever since 2009 presented itself upon my doorstep without my summon.

I have been back to school and stuff, the latter included senseless studying for some clicking ''fun'' for some virtual scores. A system of test administration which I am so spiteful towards for technology, in my eyes, is not infallible. So let's not torture ourselves by delving excessively into that quagmire of intangible shit. =)

To cheer my devoid state of mind up, and partially from the recommendation from my good friend Alden, I watched the 2006 film called Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. Pretty good movie, despite the dramatic end of excessive bared skin and an illogical end to the main character. It still manages to profile the mind and the emotional upheavals of a killer very well, of which reminded me alot of Ted Bundy that O-So-Charming-Guy. The movie was based on a book of the similar title which inspired the above song spawned by Rammstein.

Sinfully delicious. *grin*

Now, back to mundane reality of social pretense and all that jazz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites