English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 23 January 2009

Happy Friday!

That is, if you're not keeled over dead already from the inversion-trapped pollution. Which, sorry, rotten luck.

Have realized that there is a big ol' story I have not actually told on here. I alluded to the drama when GH and I started dating, but I never told the Internet that this was actually Round 2. We dated for a few weeks in the summer of 2007 and things did not end well (my fault), which is another reason why 2007 was a sucky, sucky year. And now there are some stories I would quite like to tell, once I get permission from the other party.

So tune back in on Monday for the first installment, entitled "Our First Kiss, or How I Got this Scar on my Lip."

Pictures will be included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites