English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 6 January 2009

This might seem like me being lazy

But it actually isn't, see.

Since one of my goals for the year is to NOT be a sucky blogger, I'd love to get some input about the kinds of things you'd like to hear about. This way I might actually write things you'd be interested to read instead of doing something creepy like notifying the Internet every morning as to what the color of my belly-button lint was the night before. (Today's answer: dark blue.)

So let's hear it! For instance, I know my sister Jenny wants to hear lots more about the Special Hugs of Marriage. I'm not sure how detailed I really want to get there, but I'll keep her request in mind.

Are there any questions you've been dying to ask ("How do you be so awesome?" "What can I do to be the most special library patron ever?" "Exactly how many times were you dropped as a baby?") or things you'd like to hear my opinion about? (Note: If I do not yet have an opinion on that thing I will go get one right away or at least make one up.)

I'm here for you, friends. And if you have no questions or suggestions then I guess me and my belly-button lint and my one-legged puppy will make it on our own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites