English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 24 March 2008

Things I've been doing instead of making the sweet love to the Internet

Please note that I did not say "making the sweet love on the Internet," which is something that I neither do nor encourage. And if you try it in my library you will Feel the Wrath.

Knitting. I've been a knitting fool, y'all. It's just so darn addicting! And I love having something new and better to do with my Ritalin-candidate fingers. Because this way I can say, "Hello, I was watching a movie the other night and while I watched I made you these darling fingerless gloves in blue. Enjoy!" instead of "Hello, I was watching a movie the other night and noticed at the end that I had no fingernails left. I gathered them up though and put them in this baggie. Enjoy!" Also, it turns out I can knit in the car! And it doesn't make me carsick! So now I have something to do when I'm a passenger instead of shutting my eyes so that I don't accidentally read billboard text and immediately throw up everywhere.

Here's that purple Cheeto poncho I mentioned. It turned out fine but the one in the book seemed a lot more hole-y. Will have to play around with the pattern next time.

Spending Easter with the Precii. Yeah, I know you're jealous of me. And it's okay. I would be too. Ethan decided that he will be adding jam & cream-cheese coffee cake to his Foods I Will Eat list (currently containing 8 items).

And then I may or may not have eaten his face off because I had No Earthly Choice, people.

Savvy helped me with the deviled eggs and loved them. Because she is possibly my secret love child.


Getting all hopped up on spring. I now have 2.5 blooming crocuses in my yard. Expect pictures soon. I check on them multiple times a day and croon loving thoughts to them. And so help me if any of the neighbor kids so much as touch my flowers I will beat them with their own scooters. L**** is pretty well on my crap list for its winters, but they almost make up for it with all the baby animals you see running around in the spring. They even have Baby Animal Days. This is where the geniuses at the American West Heritage Center put baby lambs and bunnies and piglets all in one place and you get to hold them all and then your heart explodes right there and you die. It's going to be awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites