English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 27 March 2008

O come let us adore them

I'm sure you've been waiting anxiously for pictures of my babies. Here are a couple:




The daffodils are also starting to peek their way up, which is very exciting. This is quite possibly the first time I've planted something that might actually live and thrive. The fact that I don't touch them with my black thumbs ever again after the planting might help.

That purple crocus has the heart of a champion, I tell you. Let's hope they all have them, considering things like this morning's ground cover:



And now that you've very nicely admired my frostbitten babies, I'll bring out a special treat for tomorrow. It's well past time for a post about the dating. Mark your calendars for Friday, everyone, because I'm going to need your input.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites