English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 17 March 2008

So much for YOUR good vibes

You may remember that I had a job interview just before I left for Hawaii.

I didn't get the job.

I did learn however that I was in the Top 2. Which I think is respectable. I figure if you can't win then you should at least make the winner work really hard for it. Or maybe do something bad to the winner. Something which takes them out of commission in a really public and horrible way. Did I ever mention the time Eliot Spitzer crossed me? Yeah . . . just sayin'.

Did I also mention that BYU-Hawaii is hiring? Because it is. That would be awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites