English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 21 March 2008

Yes, I'm a posting slacker

And today I'm not going to be much better.

Freshome has published a list of the 30 most creative bookshelf designs. You may remember I have a thing for bookshelves. Some of these, like this one, are supercool.


Others had me wincing inside and and wanting to reach out and hold the books that will surely be destroyed if they remain long in such a configuration.


Those who are like me are probably having to remind themselves to breathe deeply right now. It's okay.

I've got a jam-packed weekend of sweetness and light in front of me. Tonight I'm going out for a steak dinner to sate my desire for roasted flesh, and tomorrow Spitfire and I head down to Provo for Easter with the Precii. We will be eating these cookies and I will make My Famous Deviled Eggs Which I'm Sure Are My Ticket To One Day Catching a Man.

The one bit of the weekend I'm nervous about it the part where I present Savvy with the poncho I knitted for her. She requested purple but the only purple yard I could find also has tiny flecks of bright orange in it. Am desperately hoping that she will be thinking of this when she looks at it. (Jen, start showing these pictures to her now, please.) And not so much of these scattered on a purple poncho, which is where my mind goes every single time I look at the thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites