English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 26 February 2008

So hard to concentrate

It's sunny outside right now for the first time in forever. I want to blog but can't think about anything. And I doubt you want to hear me talk about Hawaii, or the bathing suit I just ordered online, even if those are the only things I can actually think about right now. (Let's just hope the suit doesn't make my legs look like these. Because if so then it is going right back.)

So. Anyone want to give me a topic? Otherwise you're going to have to hear about Sprint, who is on my crap list. In fact, I'm just going to tell you about it. When I call someone's cell phone, I want to hear a ring tone. Okay, that's not totally true. I want to hear Ioan Gruffudd's voice on the other end whispering sweet naughty Welsh things to me. Failing that, though, the ring tone is pretty much what I'm after. I do not wish to hear a message informing me that they hope I'll enjoy listening to the following music while they connect me. Here's some advice to Sprint: rather than hoping I'll enjoy it (I don't) why not just take the risk out and NOT spring crappy ghetto-booty music on me. Thank you.

Plus, the people who use that service are the people who don't turn in their library books. Which is why I'm calling them. Being forced to listen to crappy music on top of that does not put me in a forgiving frame of mind. Just a thought to all the fine-dodgers out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites