English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 12 February 2008

If they're going to be stuck in my head

Then I see no reason why they shouldn't be stuck in yours. Enjoy, and try reeeeal hard not to open a new browser tab so that you can purchase MacBook Air systems or Old Navy sweaters. It will be hard, but you must not let those tricky b*****ds also known as advertisers to seduce you!



I have to say, though. This next video freaked me right the heck out initially, on account of I was not even expecting clowns. It isn't right to just toss a clown at someone like that. I could have died. But I made it through that part, and it got a big "awwww" from me at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites