English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Harnessing the wisdom of the collective

If your brain isn't too busy hurting from the other choices you're having to make on this our country's day of voting, wanna do me a quick favor?

I'm trying to put together a "best of" list for the blog, mostly because I think it could be nice to have something good to offer people when I'm having an off day and the only thing I can think to talk about is something really really boring like the corn on my left pinky toe. So see? I really am thinking of you, and of how you might not want to have to barf at your computer, at work.

The other reason is that I might go to this Utah Blog thing later in the month where you read something from your blog. I'd like to pick a good 'un if I do that. And not, you know, one of the foot corn posts.

I realize that there's a lot to choose from, and that there may not be anything that stands out. And it's not like I want to make you slog through 2.5 years of posts. Unless, of course, you are in a procrastinating mood and have a good supply of food and an empty Snapple bottle in reach. In that case, slog away, friend!

But if you do have some faves, or even the kind of posts that you generally like the most, I'd love to hear about it. I'm going through the labels now to see which things seem most popular--it looks like I get the most comments when I talk about (read: poke gentle (or not so much) fun at) the LDS culture. I don't know that those are necessarily my best post, though.

So. If you could please do all my work for me, that would be lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites