English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 4 February 2008

Me and the snow are fighting

I got stuck in my driveway again--twice. The most recent time was after I spent an hour on Sunday morning shoveling our (no lie) 900 square feet of driveway. That was extra fun, me spinning out on what was barely even any snow at all. I'd better have some wicked arms come Hawaii.

So. Next year for Christmas I'm asking for snow tires. Or maybe bus or tractor tires.

Today's note on why the world is sometimes a wrong sort of place:

There are these cute tiny little white boys who keep coming in to use the Internet. I showed them how to use Google Image Search, which they now use to look up and print out pictures of rappers. Two days in a row they asked me to spell Eminem. They are also quite excited when they find pictures of 50 Cent posing with guns. These kids can't be more than 8 or 9.

Didn't understand quite where the fascination with rap music came from until their dad came in to pick them up one day. At which point it all became very, very depressingly clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites