English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 1 June 2007

Oh my flipping gosh heck

So . . . school's out. If you want to imagine what my workplace is like right now, go pepper-spray a pack of chimpanzees and then let them loose in your house. That is what my workplace is like right now. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this.

Of course, there are the little moments that help. Yesterday a 3-yr-old girl told me that she liked my skirt. (It's the pretty pink one from Gran Canaria with the sequins, which . . . probably just gave you a totally different vision. It's not a clubbing skirt. I promise. The sequins are very subtle. I'm stopping now.)

We're gearing up for the Summer Reading Program, and it's kind of amazing that local businesses will just hand hundreds of dollars worth of coupons over to people who turn up and say they're from a library. Only about 2 places have asked for a letter or anything official. So yeah, if you're ever hungry that's a good way to get some fast-food coupons. Only if you ever do that you will lose so many karma points that you will probably wake up the next morning with your legs coming out your ears and that will be absolutely what you deserve. So don't do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites