English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Not that I'm unpatriotic

But I think I'm more excited for what's coming after the 4th of July. On the 6th (Friday) I'll leave work early and meet up with Jen & Co at IKEA, where I will return some goods and then purchase many, many more.

On our way down to Happy Valley we're stopping at Chadder's for dinner. It's the new In-N-Out knock-off in American Fork and we need to go now on account of In-N-Out is already suing them. Only I'd like to know what they say is the exact copyright being infringed. "We own hamburgers!" "We own short menus!" "We own fries made with real potatoes"

I think it's more like this one: "Stopit stoppit stoppit you guys are jerks and you're not even being fair!!!"

My favorite bit is the part where In-N-Out has now decided to open up a store in St. George, UT. Yeah. Now they get on that.

Saturday will be Lavender Days at the Young Living Farm in Mona, UT. I'm way excited about it because I've wanted to go to another lavender farm ever since I went last summer in Yorkshire with Lady J. The one bit I'm not excited about is the elf or whatever on the "Lavender Days" page. I hope she's not there.

I do however, hope I meet the person who writes for their website. My favorite passage is this one:

Peaceful and tranquil, the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah, is a beautiful oasis located on a stark, high desert landscape. Old cottonwood trees know the history of this land. Beautiful, lush herb gardens near the Visitors Center whisper healing secrets from times past.

From now on when anyone asks me a question and I don't know the answer I will say, "Old cottonwood trees know the history of this land."

So, you know, go ask them.




pics taken by moi at Yorkshire Lavender

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites