English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 15 September 2006

Update

It's been almost a week since I blogged anything. So I am here to fuel your desires to know more about this drenched life of mine. =)

In this week, I am honoured enough to be mentioned in someone's english preliminary composition. The title is 'Talents", I really doubt myself about that... Ah wells. I guess it is a good confirmation of my skills in flourishing. =) yay!

Other than that, I have considered going to Sweden before the age of 20, but that thought self-destructed itself within 5 minutes. The air-ticket = Instant Killer. In addition, I was merely shifting in and out of conscious all week long, getting really delirious and mumbling crazy.

Mugging matters, school has been a total bitch and hindering my mugging plans. I question myself repeatedly, "Why the fuck the school want to busy us to this ridiculous extent and allow us with no energy or time to spare for the actual mugging?" This makes no absolute sense. Can't they standardise all dismissal times at like, 3pm, to allow better schedules of mugging. Can't they? Hiaz.

Other than that, my life = metal music + flourishing + mugging + thinking a little too much.

Laters, losers,
Ling
15th September 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites