English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 11 September 2006

Nihilistic.

For the last second, I could feel the nihilistic side of me taking control of me, urging me to stop breathing. Once. And. For. All. No more bullshit, nonsensical burdens of this thing called Life.

The above, although a nice profound way to say one is emo, is true and it occurs to me at increasing rates recently. I think I should set up a 'Death-Worship" cult or something.

Another things, I swear the authorities injected MuggingOxide into the atmosphere. It smells all different now, smells like lecture notes. OMG!

I want Promos to come faster. Dragging through a fuglong day of lessons is tiring. I rather 'go, get my brain fried, and rest", all in the matters of 2 to 3 hours. That's it. Doesn't it sound much better? I think it does.

Promos, come faster!

Rh says I'm MAD, I think I already know that a few years back,
LingNemesis "Mephistopheles"
11th September 2006 AD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites