English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 26 September 2006

Sickness

Just 3 hours ago, I feel plagued by legions of discomfort. My head feels as if they are sliced open and that my brain feels like they have been cooked. Same for my eyes, they feel like cooked fishballs in my eye sockets. My limbs felt as though they were in the Artic when my body are in a boiling chamber. My throat felt as though there's 2 steel, spiked balls, restricting my speech and causing much discomfort.

After much insane experiments I did on myself, like placing a bag of ice over my forehead, washing my hair in icy cold water, wearing a jacket in a room without any form of ventilation, flourishing, drinking a years supply of water, going to the restrooms once every 20 minutes, and thinking of my will if I ever die.

So, do not think *pro* flourishers are infalliable.

After those experiments, I think I healed myself. I didn't know I am a doctor, ah wells, I once said I am the Jack of All Trades. lol. All that is annoying me is my scorched and burnt tongue due to the boiling hot congee that I had.

Other things, I was watching Orpah talk show just now whilst performing the Auschwitz-like experiments on myself. It was about the high dropout rate in USA schools and their students' inability to adapt to college due to lack of knowledge obtained in high school. Now, I feel so blessed to be tortured upon in the MOE system. Oh! Mugging, I love you! Mug, mug and mug, thus my terrible condition a few hours ago. Bleh.

I can't wait for those cards,
LingNemesis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites