English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 6 September 2006

New Blogskin!

As you have probably used your innate observation skills, I have finally changed my blogskin! Yes. I am bidding eternal farewell to the angsty, gothic side of my online identity. It's time to mellow down. No more view count. No more flashy banners. No more budding videos. No intentions of seeing how many people view this accursed journal of mine. Nothing else matters. Call me an Nihilist. =) Last of all, kudos to the talented Maker of this skin and the even more talented band, Opeth. \m/

Anyway, it's been a while since I updated you, loyal jesters of mine, on my ever-monotonous continiuity of events called Life. Today, I went to mug with Ren Hui at the National Library. Firstly, the envrionment was superb, loved it. It's so quiet, you could hear your paper whilst it turns over. Deadly silent. I was practically lost in the monologue of mugging as I shifted in and out of consciousness periodically. Nonetheless, I feel damn effective about myself! =)

On a lesser note, Card Famine was attempted and failed. I now declare flourishing a drug-like pastime. They should print this on playing card boxes: "Once isn't enough. Think twice." or something along that line. Speaking of flourishes, I created an ace production yesterday, and I must say it look damn sweet. Heh!

It's the terribly short holidays now, and mugging and flourishing seem to be the main things that I am doing. Of the latter holds more percentage. Heh. Someone should really include flourishing as a career choice...

Ack, everything seem to be about flourishing nowadays. To just add on, here are the latest pimping pictures of my cardwork!Yes, both are Carnahan Fan by The Buck Twins. Loved that move.

Let's not talk about academics,
Ling
6th September 2006 AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites