English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 6 May 2008

We didn't meet on the Internet

But I was his boss. So that's something.

When you've started dating someone, do you really have to make a blog announcement? Or can you just begin slipping things into your posts like, "I'm really sleepy this morning on account of what I was up to last night with my hot lovah." Except I think something like that might very well raise questions rather than answer them. Especially with people like, say, my dad.

So, the news of the day is that I have a gentleman friend. We're still deciding on a blog name, but you actually already know him if you follow this blog. He is smart, funny, kind, cute, and snarky. (And, as everyone knows, snarky = sexy.) There has been a bit of drama in the past--drama which I will not explain today because it makes me look like a freak. I'm doing my absolute best to remain drama free and so far it's working, which pleases me greatly.

So now when I start inflicting the Internet with the same case of Mentionitis that I currently unleash on my family and friends, you'll know who I'm talking about. And won't that be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites