English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 8 May 2008

This is not good for my rage

My last surviving daffodil is gone, now--murdered by the kid who mowed the lawn on Saturday. Between him and the neighbor kids (not once but twice) there are no more flowers at all of any kind.

Which is why I didn't feel that bad when I accidentally backed over one of their bikes with my car.

I hope it was the little girl's. (This is the same girl who also scraped a rock along the entire side of my roommate's new car.) It's about time for her to start learning about a little thing called karma and how tasty her tiny delinquent butt must look to it.

Have I mentioned how glad I am that spring decided to show up this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites