English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 29 May 2008

Are you kidding me?

Because my X-ray film was the 666th image in the school's archive system. Some kind of a sick omen that I'm doomed to that place? Lol.

The teacher asked me when I wanted to save the image to my thumbdrive, "Do you want to change file name?"
I went, "Nope, that's alright." Hehe!

Anyway, here is the thing I did today, oblique and Posterior-Angle of the Palma region. =)
This looks so much better than that manually processed one I did weeks back.

And... everyone is getting pissed at how intricate anatomy is getting. Am I the only one enjoying every bit of it? Because I get the Hannibal Lecter kicks out of it. ^_^

I give you a small taste of anatomy! =D
And that is only the stupid forearm's muscles. *smiles*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites